Monday, June 8, 2015

Fearington Village showers after

The best laid plans often go off track for reasons beyond anyone's control. The plan was to remove both showers and install the new enclosures all in one day. Something that we have done on several occasions with great success. We discovered that the cultured marble in the master bathroom was not attached to the wall anymore. We had to use a adhesive made for this type of application. Due to the heavy bead of adhesive it took a couple days to set up properly. Then we learned that the tempering oven had gone down during the manufacturing of this unit. Although it is believed to be safe, we chose to have the panels remade. We are not willing to to cut corners when it comes to safety. The end result is a very beautiful shower enclosure in each bathroom and a happy customer.