Friday, March 14, 2014

Heart check up final

All is well!  The tests show everything is great. I do have a blood pressure elevation above normal. I had a perfect storm of sorts. A lot of high fiber food in the past 12 hours, the raisins with my oatmeal may have contributed to a spike in blood sugar, and my blood pressure spiked while I was having lunch.

The plan to deal with this scenario. I will be more vigilant in exercise. I will continue to slowly increase my fiber intake. I will totally remove caffeine from my daily diet. I will loose 20 to 30 pounds and keep it off. To many natural remedies can be a problem if you don't know what you are taking. Some herbs can cause higher blood pressure and sugar. They can cause an adverse reaction with prescription drugs. The root of today's ordeal may never be fully understood. What needs to change is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment